Subject: Late-late backer pledge manager Receipt missing?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Sun
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
A quick question for fellow late-late backers...

When I was checking my pledge manager this morning, I noticed that the link to the PACKAGING SLIP for my purchase is gone... I remember seeing a link to it under Shipping Tracking.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be worried?

Thanks!

[EDIT]: its the packaging slip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeroth
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Mine has also disappeared.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel G. Roy
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Same here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean T
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here.

I'm going to assume that we just aren't considered part of the September 2015 grouping anymore because of the January delivery.

Probably nothing to worry about as we have 2 months at best before they are shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig W
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to check mine.

However, I'm wondering about this January delivery thing... I asked in late October, and was told late pledges will "Start shipping in November". I haven't seen another communication... has everyone been pushed out to February?

Thanks!
C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean T
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crwills wrote:
has everyone been pushed out to February?

Thanks!
C

No, just some of the late-late backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah there are several threads about the lack of consistent communication about this.

Essentially if you are a US backer that hasn't received it yet, then you are likely looking at February (assuming no more hiccups, problems and assuming they are being straigt with us). This is because either there was an issue with shipping, payment, or a late response to your pledge manager or you are one of the "late backers" which they oversold and ran out of supply. They sold more late backer orders than they had coming in on the "first phase" but they didn't tell anyone that their order would be delayed until the actual first shipments were already being received, and even then they didn't tell anyone unless they specifically contacted them to ask. They still haven't posted this info on their website or the Kickstarter page.

It's annoying, but it's pretty much how CMON runs its kickstarters. Pretty great products for the most part, but awful communication once they have your $$.
E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Sun
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
Its February now? I thought it was January !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Hahn
msg tools
seriously? Feb? Aughhh... Does this mean I'll be getting the Others around the same time or is that going to be delayed too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
When did they say February? When I emailed them directly a few weeks ago, they said January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't let me alarm you; every official word I can find actually says January. I just double checked the 10,000 places where they inconsistently update. I thought I read Feb somewhere like Facebook, but I see now the last word from them even there is January. (Maybe it's in some email)

I'm still going to manage my own expectations for feb (and I'd bet money some of us are still waiting on feb 1st), but yes the current latest word is January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Thomas
United States
Tn
US
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Don't feel bad - I pledged on day 1 and included shipping in my original billing. I haven't received a thing and have not gotten a single response from CMON. This is pretty pathetic as I have supported them for years, and now i couldn't give a shit about ever giving them my money again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Matthews
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a note that I still haven't seen any updates from them. Other companies might do something like update their Facebook, Kickstarter page, or even send emails to customers that haven't received a product yet to tell us the status like: its on the boat, we're further delayed, or hey it's coming in two weeks... But nothing from CMON. They just move on to their next million dollar Kickstarter.

E

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.