Subject: Tombstone Token and No Cemeteries Token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone plays a No Cemeteries token with a Tombstone token out, does the Tombstone not score double points? We have been playing that the No Cemeteries token does not affect a Tombstone token because the Tombstone simply acts a Cemetery but is not technically one. However, I could see it being ruled either way. It would be nice to get an official answer on this as I've run into this question about every game I've played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrFettuccine wrote:
If someone plays a No Cemeteries token with a Tombstone token out, does the Tombstone not score double points? We have been playing that the No Cemeteries token does not affect a Tombstone token because the Tombstone simply acts a Cemetery but is not technically one. However, I could see it being ruled either way. It would be nice to get an official answer on this as I've run into this question about every game I've played.

The tombstone turns a tile into a cemetery. So a no cemetery tile would cancel the effects of a tombstone.

You won't get an official answer from Valley as they are now defunct. Tyler should give the final answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.