Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Renelyn Calesa
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
First
No room to set up the game so very thankful for the vassal mod.
Thank you and great job!
Second
Noticed in the scenario book page 49 that the 716th and 21 Panzer both have -2 troop quality to start the game. This is not reflected in the vassal mod as both start at 0 and I do not see anywhere they revert back to 0 from -2
Am I missing something

Total aside; When will Utah come out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Curtis
United States
Christiana
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...

I know I did that when I built the campaign game scenarios, but I just looked and you are correct. To fix, just right click on the marker and move up or down as needed.

Glad you are enjoying the mod. Brent does a great job with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Curtis
United States
Christiana
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see what is going on. We had this happen before. The marker won't move downwards.

To fix there is, in the Markers tray, in Overlays & Specials, a "Reset TQA" marker. Pull that out on a blank spot on the division card, right-click on it and select the division you wish to fix. It will reset the switch in the card that got stuck. It thinks it is on -2, but shows up on 0 when it loads.

Also, some of the attachment markers for the armored brigades don't register until you pull them off and put them back on the box. Just another little trick to get it to work properly. It is a very complicated module but for the most part works very well with the game mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renelyn Calesa
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
Mike

Thanks for getting back so quick but of course we have all come to expect that from you and Adam
Thank you.

I guess my follow up question would be, other than the increase the 21st PZ gets from the end of Operation Mallard, does the 21st (and the 716th) ever get above -2? Could not find anything else showing an increase.
If not, why not just have the unit counters reflect this?

My guess is, that will come when all 3 games are one and the game lasts longer than the 13th. God I hope

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Curtis
United States
Christiana
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At 0700 on 6 JUN the go to zero. look on page 51 of the scenario book for the 716th and the 21st in the left-hand column.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.