Popular Tags: [View All]
Dom Rougier
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You read Elon Musk's Twitter too?

For a while now, I've been considering making some kind of High Frontier tutorial - whether this is a run through of the rules, a (basic!) run through of the physics (what hohmann transfers are all about, and how this applies to pink circles, brachistochrone curves, why aerobraking is important, etc.) or some combination of the two, I'm not sure.

I do have a vague plan, but there's little point in doing anything before I have my hands on the 3rd edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Rougier
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yes, but I meant a video. I have a vague idea about illustrating bits of it with KSP (and appropriate parts), since there's a difference between seeing "radiators" and understanding quite how large high powered radiators would have to be, and translating burn spaces into a visual hohmann transfer would seem to be fairly useful- this stuff is reasonably esoteric for space nerds, even, since you're talking about mostly hypothetical stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.