Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Perry
United States
York
PA
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone have a complete set with the base game, all ringers and all teams they'd be willing to part with? I'd insist we run the transaction through the marketplace per the rules. Almost anything on my owned game list would be up for trade as well. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wann
Australia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If only it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Also do not have all the teams as I only did the basic pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
Weston
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Finishing Blow
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be great to have access to the ringers.

Realistically, this game feels like it is done. It is fine, I guess. The game is excellent and there is a ton of variety. I came late but I have enough to support a 6-player (maybe squeeze 8) league. I am hoping this happens in 2016.

Sorry for the tangential comment. Otherwise, the first responder is right, it will probably cost an arm and a leg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends on what you call an arm and a leg, I've seen plenty of complete sets sell for $265 which is exactly what it cost for the Kickstarter pledge with all teams added as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keelan Yowell
msg tools
MCollier wrote:
Depends on what you call an arm and a leg, I've seen plenty of complete sets sell for $265 which is exactly what it cost for the Kickstarter pledge with all teams added as well

Where did u see them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.