Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Just noticed that this has come back in stock, which means you could order and get it by Christmas.

This only remains true as long as it is being sold by Amazon directly - so if you see the main item page has changed (currently is 12.99 Euro, so thats a good hint) then this is no longer true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very excited about this one. Just got my copy in today. Delivery was surprisingly fast, much faster then they originally quoted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
art m
United States
monterey park
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thx for the heads-up. i just ordered one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Johnson
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered mine as well. That's a great deal for a game shipped to the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
HONK HONK
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered on the 26th as a Christmas gift for a family member, and just got an e-mail today that it was "undeliverable" and that I'm being refunded. Time to find a last-minute replacement gift!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Johnson
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
howdyhamster wrote:
Ordered on the 26th as a Christmas gift for a family member, and just got an e-mail today that it was "undeliverable" and that I'm being refunded. Time to find a last-minute replacement gift!

Odd. They delivered mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
On an unrelated note I got an email today saying I was being refunded an incredibly small amount of 0,84 € due to a reduction in the export fee.

weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.