Popular Tags: [View All]
Alfonso Velasco
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
Several doubts here:

-Swamps.You get one suppresed marker for each space in swamp you move?

-Captain Duval recruit tile doesn't have any number on the back. Is it an errata or intended?

-When preparing the search bag, do you have to place all spells/customizations or just spells/customizations your characters can use (proper coloured bands)?

-Are madness tokens returned to the bag after used or they are discarded?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donegal wrote:

You get one suppressed token while you are in a swamp, and that token cannot be removed during the supply phase as long as the unit remains in the swamp.

If you receive a second token (say from a MG or Support squad), then that one can be removed during the Supply Phase, but you cannot lose that last one until you are no longer in the swamp.

Donegal wrote:
-Captain Duval recruit tile doesn't have any number on the back. Is it an errata or intended?

I think he might be the equivalent of a Field Command, I am not sure. The Field Commands for US and German forces do not yield VP.

Donegal wrote:
-When preparing the search bag, do you have to place all spells/customizations or just spells/customizations your characters can use (proper coloured bands)?

The rules say to "take all customizations" with the appropriate backs, so you put all of them in the bag.

Donegal wrote:

Much as when a unit is eliminated, once a madness token is discarded I think you put it back in the bag. I don't have any official info on that one at all. I will make enquiries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nostradunwhich wrote:
Donegal wrote:

I think he might be the equivalent of a Field Command, I am not sure. The Field Commands for US and German forces do not yield VP.

Confirmed: Duval is a Field Command, so he yields 0 VP.

Nostradunwhich wrote:
Donegal wrote:

Much as when a unit is eliminated, once a madness token is discarded I think you put it back in the bag. I don't have any official info on that one at all. I will make enquiries.

This is also confirmed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
Nostradunwhich wrote:
Donegal wrote:

You get one suppressed token while you are in a swamp, and that token cannot be removed during the supply phase as long as the unit remains in the swamp.

If you receive a second token (say from a MG or Support squad), then that one can be removed during the Supply Phase, but you cannot lose that last one until you are no longer in the swamp.

What happens when a unit in a Swamp space (with already 1 suppressed token) moves to an adjacent Swamp space? Does it get a 2nd suppressed marker?

The rules are confusing, since under 'Difficult Terrain' it says "A unit that enters an element" receives a suppressed marker, but under 'Swamp' it says "enters a swamp space".

Moving from one Swamp space to an adjacent Swamp space would trigger the condition of 'entering a swamp space' again, so a 2nd marker would have to be placed. But reading your reply it seems that is not the intended rule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.