Shingo Ishikawa
Australia
Isaacs
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just went to the Starting Player website.. clicked where to buy.. ( not seeing that they actually had a online shop on their website).. and bought the last copy from Dueller's Point.

Only then.. I saw that Their website not only had a online shop.. they are offering the Illustration Booklet bonus. I'm as you can imagine quite disappointed that I literally paid same amount for the game and missed out on this gorgeous booklet.

Then I heard it somewhere that early released copy of the game actually come with this booklet. Does anyone know if this (last copy)copy that I bought comes with Illustration booklet? Also if not is there any way I can cancel this order? I paid through paypal on their website but I haven't actually received any confirmation from Dueller's point as yet.

Thanks in advance for any information on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
说了又不听,听了又不懂,不懂又不问,问了又不做,做了又做错,错了又不认,认了又不改,改了又不服,不服又不说,那你要我怎麽办?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your interest in Three Kingdoms Redux.

The Generals' Illustration Booklet is only available via the Starting Player online store (free with a copy of Three Kingdoms Redux or can be purchased alone):
https://startingplayer.com/product/illustration-booklet/

We are unable to reply to your other questions and you will have to contact Dueller's Point regarding them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shingo Ishikawa
Australia
Isaacs
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Christina for your reply. I just sent the message to Dueller's hopefully it's possible to cancel my order. I would very much like to get the copy with illustration booklet as I'm very interested in this part of history as well as the game play.

Hopefully I'll get the reply soon. I don't know Dueller's Point and how they operate.. regarding cancellation, refund etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shingo Ishikawa
Australia
Isaacs
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contacted Dueller's through their website and was able to cancel and refund my order. Wonderful communication by Dueller's point! Just thought I should mention it here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Christina - is there a PDF of the booklet I can download somewhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
说了又不听,听了又不懂,不懂又不问,问了又不做,做了又做错,错了又不认,认了又不改,改了又不服,不服又不说,那你要我怎麽办?
mbmbmbmbmb
pikematerson wrote:
Hi Christina - is there a PDF of the booklet I can download somewhere?

Hi Mike, thank you for your interest in the illustration booklet. I am sorry to inform you that the booklet is not available for download.

The booklet comes free with the purchase of a copy of Three Kingdoms Redux from our online store. It is only exclusively available at our online store since it is printed in limited copies. You may also view part of the illustration booklet from our video at this link.

Alternatively, it is also available for purchase at our online store at this link.

Hope the above clarifies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.