Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb

It's finally happening......

http://www.pockettactics.com/news/ios-news/zombie-or-not-zom...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Corujo
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any new news?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in this too. Actually, I'm up for any news on release dates for either the physical OR digital versions as both are currently sort of "up in the air" as far as estimates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Well, we have an update every Friday for the kickstarter backers...

For the boardgame, production/shipping was halted for Chinese New Year. For some reason, work stops for weeks!

The digital game is coming along. I should ping the lead on that game, Nick Beal, for an update.

Alan Emrich

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't hear about the game in time to be a backer, so I don't receive those updates.

Looking at the KS page though, I did find them. Here's the last update:

Feb 19: "We’ve received another email confirmation from the printer that they will be firing up the factories again on the 22nd of February, which is hopeful news. They have also stated that production is still on schedule and the games should be shipped out from China to Ship Naked by the last week of March."

So would copies destined for the VPG online store be shipped at the same time as the ones going to Ship Naked then? Meaning they might be available for sale around mid-April?

Edit: I don't mean to be giving you guys a hard time, we're all just super-excited to throw money at you in exchange for some new games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
So would copies destined for the VPG online store be shipped at the same time as the ones going to Ship Naked then? Meaning they might be available for sale around mid-April?

There you have me. I'm not at the office (at on break at school) and don't know the answer to that one offhand.

I know we'll be prompt, but I don't know the exact queue order for game shipments.

Sorry,

Alan Emrich

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.