Cthulhu Wars» Forums » Rules

Subject: One more about book oppening... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If two players fulfill open spellbook requirements simultaneously (i.e. black goat sharing area with all enemys and opener goo sharing area with enemy goo) and both players want the same neutral spellbook.
I understand that the active player has priority. What if neither of then is the active player. I understand priority will follow turn order. Priority starts counting on the first player or the active player?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hobbit
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
First player, so if you are not the first in line, try something else or wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Andersson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought priority went to the active player and then clockwise from HIM. I may be wrong, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When simultaneous things happen, the correct order is to start with the First Player (regardless of who's currently active), and go in order.

Not sure where that comes from, but it is official.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Mortis
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AdamStarks wrote:
When simultaneous things happen, the correct order is to start with the First Player (regardless of who's currently active), and go in order.

I think it's covered, albeit obliquely, in the "Interruption" Actions section on page 24 of the rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kmortis wrote:
AdamStarks wrote:

I think it's covered, albeit obliquely, in the "Interruption" Actions section on page 24 of the rule book.

"When these [“interrupting” type abilities] are used in the Action Phase, they always occur after another player’s Action. If two players each want to use such an ability and there is a dispute over whose Action goes first, resolve it by turn order (i.e., starting player goes first)."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.