Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi there, just wondering if this was expected to be available in Europe before Christmas, as I could see myself wanting to get a couple of copies for birdwatcher family members who also like card games!

cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nothing Sacred Games
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
The game should now be available through distribution in Europe, but that doesn't mean game stores will stock it. If you have a favorite store, ask them to order it for you... I think they should be able to get it in time for the holidays. If not, there's always the Nothing Sacred Shop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've already asked the excellent - http://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/ - and he said this morning that it hadn't shown up yet on any distributor's lists that he'd seen.

I'd hoped to pick it up via an UK store, as the postal service is the only winner when I pay $20 postage.

But if none is carrying it within the next 2 weeks I'll definitely consider ordering directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just to let you know that it hit retail UK and seems to be available in many places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.