3 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » Rules

Subject: Terraforming away from preferred terrain. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paweł
Poland
flag msg tools
Suppose I'm 1 terrain away from preferred. I have 1 spade. Can I terraform in a direction opposite to my preferred direction (for tactical reasons)?

This should be allowed. After all it's still transforming towards the preferred tarrain, just taking the longer route.

I could not find a rule saying that terraform must follow the shortest route to the preferred terrain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alban Thomas
France
Blain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can.
Source : official FAQ #2.1
Quote:
When you transform, you can follow the Transformation cycle in either direction, not necessarily taking the short route to your Home terrain type. You cannot change directions in one action, so the maximum transformations in one action is 6. However, you have to stop transforming when you have reached your Home terrain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł
Poland
flag msg tools
Grovast wrote:
Yes you can.
Source : official FAQ #2.1
Quote:
When you transform, you can follow the Transformation cycle in either direction, not necessarily taking the short route to your Home terrain type. You cannot change directions in one action, so the maximum transformations in one action is 6. However, you have to stop transforming when you have reached your Home terrain

Thanks. I meant I couldn't find it in the rulebook. The FAQ explains a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.