Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
Germany
41472 Neuss
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!

I wanted to know if anyone has bought a table from rathskellers.com and if you have been happy with the shipment, how forthcoming they are if a part has to be replaced etc.?

Cheers!
Acenoid
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milios Thanasis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Acenoid,

I am the Co-Founder of Rathskellers ( https://www.rathskellers.com/ ) thanks for your interest in our products.

We are manufacturing furniture for more than 50 years, we are a family business and we started the Rathskellers Brand and Idea in 2013. After a lot of prototypes and endless gaming sessions we firstly introduced our tables in Essen '15.

For our European Customers and Deliveries we use DHL Door2Door service and all of our tables have a shipping insurance. Sometimes if we have lot of orders to a specific country (like we have now For Germany) we deliver the tables with our own truck to reduce shipping costs and have a chance meeting with you all and maybe share a session of Agricola on your new Rathskellers table :)

We always pack our tables with care and include lot's of protective materials (foam, wood, and sturdy boxes) so the whole Delivery process should go smoothly. In any chance there are issues with the delivery we will work together to fix it and replace any missing, broken parts.

Regarding the reviews you are requesting, we are delivering our First Batch of Orders Before Christmas so get ready for some reviews popping up soon from our Amazing Friends that supported us and placed an order.

Do not hesitate contacting us any time for any questions or queries, we are super friendly :)

Cheers,
Thanos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
Germany
41472 Neuss
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

Now that I have ordered and received one gaming table, I just wanted to conclude that everything went smoothly during the ordering and shipment process. In case someone else is thinking about getting him/herself a table.

The table was built exactly as specified and it looks great. We are also very happy with the provided quality of staining, wood and other extras we have ordered!

So I can give a full recommendation at this time. I'll post one or two pics later on.

Cheers
Acenoid
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
Germany
41472 Neuss
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Again!

I completely forgot to add images. This has been fixed now!

The images were shot about 2 months after we received the table:

I will upload some more images soon(tm) again, that are more recent and with better camera :)

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
O-o-oh pretty. I want one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milios Thanasis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for those amazing pictures Andre ! Wish you are having amazing gaming sessions :)

Acenoid wrote:
Hello Again!

I completely forgot to add images. This has been fixed now!

The images were shot about 2 months after we received the table:

I will upload some more images soon(tm) again, that are more recent and with better camera :)

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.