Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I spotted this on Facebook and thought it might be of interest. New stickers very cheap and Block in Europe looks particularly attractive.

IT'S OUR FIRST BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate Thanksgiving this time of year!

Having spent more time around Americans lately, VentoNeuvo Games is going to have our very first BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
(And take it through “Cyber Monday” as well.)

The Sale Starts at 12:01 Friday, Nov 27. (That is about 6pm on the 26th for US Eastern Time). And ends at 12:01, Tuesday, December 1 (that is about 6pm on Nov 30 for US Eastern.)

What are we putting on sale?

Plenty.

First, for those who already have products.

Buy ANY “Deluxe/Icons” sticker sheet for ANY of our games for just 1 Euro, plus shipping. (You can buy more than one, or one for all our games—whatever you want. Just 1 Euro each.)

Buy ANY of our “card sets” for Blocks in the East, Blocks in the West, Blocks in Africa, or the “Early/Mid/Late war sets (3 different sets), for the combined “Blocks in Europe” game, for just 1 Euro each.

(Remember, our card sets are a way of capturing an important rule that is only key for certain actions or events in the game... like a cheat sheet.)

Now the big sale items.

Buy Blocks in the West for 25% off! 59.99 euros instead of 79.99!
(Limited to 100 games)

Buy Blocks in Africa for 25% off too! 59.99 euros instead of 79.99!
(Limited to 100 games)

Or, Buy the Blocks in Europe BUNDLE (combining BitW, BitE, and BiA, plus the six card decks) for 199.99 euros (save over 100 euros! Plus Free Shipping!)
(Limited to 42 bundles).

And finally, for the folks who just found out about us.

It’s the I WANT IT ALL SUPER BUNDLE.

All FIVE of our games. All the regular accessories- deluxe icons, card sets, mounted maps, large maps, and the Chrome set. GET IT ALL for 500 Euros (limit 6 Bundles) **

This is a value of over 720 euros, and includes FREE SHIPPING.

All regular shipping rates apply, except Blocks in Europe Bundle and I WANT IT ALL Super Bundle ship for free!

http://www.ventonuovo.net/black_friday_12.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Rae
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next one i'm in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fwiw, Black Friday is not until the end of November.

VNG has been doing some pretty hefty bundling in relation to their Moscow '41 kickstarter.

You can see the pre-order page here, and get M41 with all the stretch goals if you like:

http://ventonuovo.ventonuovo.net/epages/15417.sf/en_US/?Obje...

I know that Emanuele has been very agreeable to working with folks. He had some impressive bundle discounts during the kickstarter and if someone wanted to add another game to that, he always worked with them.

So while you might not get icon sheets or card decks for 1 euro each (I still can't believe that!) you can probably work yourself a deal by emailing the company and telling them what you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Labarque
Belgium
Kortrijk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Komerad wrote:
Next one i'm in.

Or check out the pre-order that's running now:http://ventonuovo.ventonuovo.net/epages/15417.sf/en_US/?Obje...

Besides the pre-order for Moscow '41 there is also a pre-order for the BITW goretex map 2.0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.