Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Knight of Anjou
United States
St. George
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my copy, super excited, if anyone figures out what to do with the extra stickers within the red box on the sticker sheet, let me know! Obviously, there's two extra stickers for the first player block, but I'd be interested to know what others come up with for use on the other ones!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think they're just supposed to be replacements if the originals wear off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
OK, thankfully with users submitting pictures I got the insert all squared away. I also know there is a section for extra stickers.

However here is what I have. I just put 9 Bishops on the 9 black squares. I have 5 black squares right now with no sticker on them and I have 6 stickers without placing yet. I also have 6 brown squares and nothing on them. Lastly I have 5 stickers one of each player color with just the guy on it not placed. Its the stickers on the far right after you placed the knight stickers on the respective component. Please help!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Rahn
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The comment from Queen on the Lancaster Big Box Kickstarter Update #31:

"@anyone who is unsure about the stickers

For the stickers for brown and black pieces please have a look at page 13 in the rules. The 3 archers and the 3 tudor knights (roses) go on the 6 brown pieces. On 9 of the black pieces go the bishop stickers and on the rest of the black pieces goes one of the lord stickers of the player colors. Some of the stickers are extra stickers that are not needed. They are in a red frame.

Inga, Queen Games"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1016374822/lancaster-bi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.