Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Scubla
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, I want to play a game with VASSAL module, but i have a question,

If I want to play by email, when I make a combat and teh result is a retreat, do i have to send the file to the opponent which choose the retreat path?

Anyway there's someone which would try a game against me (I prefer play soviet because I want to see how german can defend)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on the gamer...retreat paths in AVL are pretty much forced with not as much variation as you usually see...(done on purpose for playing the game using VASSAL). I think you can play it without sending retreat emails. Usually, it comes down to one of two possible hexes...and you might be able to set some general guidelines for choosing which of those two should be chosen...

See if it works for you and your opponent to save yourself a lot of extra emails.

Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Scubla
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks Adam, your answers are faster than a Tank brigade in open terrain :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Scubla
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your answer, now I'waiting for an opponent isn't there Anyone around??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.