Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Thornton
United States
Wentzville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The instructions name the tiles with the world back and the decade tiles. I don't see anywhere it describes what the default player board tiles are. One example calls the default pink power plant tile "Coal Fired Power Station" and the green blocking tile "Green Belt".

Any idea what the other 4 tiles are? 2 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow

Also noticing additional unknowns on the black side as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no tiles that start the game on your player board, if that is what you mean.

Your board already has several buildings on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ousgg wrote:
Your board already has several buildings on it.
And they are printed on your board. So no need to place any kind of tiles on it before the game starts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Thornton
United States
Wentzville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes... printed tiles are pre-existing on both sides of the board. But if I mention that I'm adding a "Solar Powered Station" what "printed tile" am I replacing if it's not the blank space?

Basically all buildings/tiles even default printed ones should have had an actual name. It seems that the default player board buildings were left off the instructions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Bleasdale
United Kingdom
Windsor
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
GreenK wrote:
The instructions name the tiles with the world back and the decade tiles. I don't see anywhere it describes what the default player board tiles are. One example calls the default pink power plant tile "Coal Fired Power Station" and the green blocking tile "Green Belt".

Any idea what the other 4 tiles are? 2 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow

Also noticing additional unknowns on the black side as well.

On the grey side, you have a coal fired power station, some pylons, a lumber mill, a laboratory, the green belt and some trunk roads.

On the black side, you have another coal fired power station, a hydroelectric plant, some pylons, a sewage treatment plant, a steel mill, a testing facility, some farmland (unillustrated) and the green belt.

I assume that from you'll be able to work out which is which from the illustrations - if not, give me a shout. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy Prosperity.

Sebastian Bleasdale
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Thornton
United States
Wentzville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that works for me. Most I could make an educated guess but some were pretty generic (testing vs research facility).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Mann
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Curse your sudden but inevitable action denial!
mbmbmbmbmb
I love paving over the "green belt" and the farmlands to exploit the populace with some pricey toll roads. Especially when you make that the citizens' only way to get to the hospital devil.

What a great game with a neat theme. Love it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.