Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In some examples, the rules clearly state (like in trades) that a player can use resources in his hand and in a warehouse. If it does not say either, then I assume it means only to use what is in hand. I wondered if it may be possible to produce a building using resources in hand and in warehouse?

Also, can a newly built building be used in the same turn by another worker? Either yours or the enemy's?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelwest777 wrote:
I wondered if it may be possible to produce a building using resources in hand and in warehouse?

Yes. From the FAQ: "Can a worker always use the resources on its hexagon? As a general principle, a Worker can always use the resources in hand or on its hexagon. It is also possible to combine them."

michaelwest777 wrote:
Also, can a newly built building be used in the same turn by another worker? Either yours or the enemy's?

Yes. Bottom of page 47: "Excepting the player’s Tower, Constructions are common property. Any player can take advantage of them: who built them and where they are placed doesn’t matter."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.