Space Hulk (third edition)» Forums » General

Subject: rules and missions ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked this up for a steal in a charity shop yesterday.but got it home opened it up.and noticed no books in it! no rulebook or mission book..anyone know if if these are available anywhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miljenko Murkovic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check eBay...
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You will not find them online as GW is very strict about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the link.i will keep an eye on that...yes,i thought it would be hard to get hold of them .should have checked before I bought really...just a thought,i have 1st edition with lots of stuff would those books do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are faced with a few delicious decisions:

1) When to stop smiling because you got a great deal!
2) Learn the mysteries of Google just in case the 3rd Edition rules, the 3rd-to-4th Edition rules update, or the Space Hulk Bible (for the weapons not included in the original 1st Edition rules), are still on the net. So, that you don't accidentally download them.
4) Buy hard copies of the rulebook and mission book on ebay, to have the warm-and-fuzzy one gets from a complete set
4) Decide which rules to use. Grouchy Grognards ALWAYS advocate the 1st Edition (even at the Thanksgiving dinner table). Only the Lonely like the 2nd Edition rules. Your set is obviously set up for 3rd Edition rules. Some of us think the 4th Edition rules are tuned to perfection. Others see them as having gone a tweak too far.

Damn, I wish i was you...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZombieMark wrote:
You are faced with a few delicious decisions:

1) When to stop smiling because you got a great deal!
2) Learn the mysteries of Google just in case the 3rd Edition rules, the 3rd-to-4th Edition rules update, or the Space Hulk Bible (for the weapons not included in the original 1st Edition rules), are still on the net. So, that you don't accidentally download them.
4) Buy hard copies of the rulebook and mission book on ebay, to have the warm-and-fuzzy one gets from a complete set
4) Decide which which rules to use. Grouchy Grognards ALWAYS advocate the 1st Edition (even at the Thanksgiving dinner table). Only the Lonely like the 2nd Edition rules. Your set is obviously set up for 3rd Edition rules. Some of us think the 4th Edition rules are tuned to perfection. Others see them as having gone a tweak too far.

Damn, I wish i was you...

Hi,Mark..ive got the bible I got quite a few things for 1st edition over the years ive also got deathwing expansion..so,should be able to solo it I will keep an eye out on google
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The files exist. A whole compendium of missions and rules (almost 400 pages).

Just need to dig deep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
talusproteus wrote:
The files exist. A whole compendium of missions and rules (almost 400 pages).

Just need to dig deep.

im digging ..im diggingshake only one ive found you had to subscribe to sadbook...nope don't do that SxxT
I will keep looking though thanks for the message

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do NOT Google "Space Hulk Missions" and find a free 392 page pdf with just about every mission available for Space Hulk (including video game missions) updated to 3rd edition.

I pray I am not too late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZombieMark wrote:
Do NOT Google "Space Hulk Missions" and find a free 392 page pdf with just about every mission available for Space Hulk (including video game missions) updated to 3rd edition.

A lot of the links are dead (I know because [redacted] uploaded the originals). But it can be found. For example, Doot McGroot re-posted the missions he got from [redacted] on Scribd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
talusproteus wrote:
ZombieMark wrote:

A lot of the links are dead (I know because [redacted] uploaded the originals). But it can be found. For example, Doot McGroot re-posted the missions he got from [redacted] on Scribd.

Side piece of trivia. [Redacted] created the compendium while working in the president's office at Harvard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All hail [redacted]!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys got sorted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 4th Ed Rules & Mission Book PDF's. PM me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.