Subject: Vassal module updated rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Tine'
Italy
Genoa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just updated the vassal module to version 1.0, reflecting the final published version of the game.

You can download it from:
http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Neanderthal

Please make sure to read the HELP window page in the module for specific instructions. Any questions/feedback/problems please let me know by posting in this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this update!

One question/issue though: I think the starting disks look wrong. Before placing disks as required on sexuality cards, the module loads with starting portal disks already placed in the brain and an immature elder also already placed for each species. But, for example, Archaic man has five free white disks, plus one already placed in his Bison portal. So six white disks total. Similarly, Neanderthal has an extra black disk (one already placed in his Venus portal). And Cro-magnon has an extra orange disk, placed in his Shaman portal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Tine'
Italy
Genoa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up, RJ.

Just uploaded version 1.1 to the Vassal module page with the following changes:

 fixed the number of starting disks for each side
 fixed Global Warming automatic procedure
 updated the help page adding #8-9 and fixing the number of events triggering game end
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Burnley
United States
Belton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Came to gripe about the automatic Global Warming being overenthusiastic. Found it had already been corrected. modest

This is a really fantastic module stine. Played a solo game last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.