Subject: Ubbo-Sathla scan anyone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles-David
Canada
Mascouche
Quebec
flag msg tools
"Courage isn't the matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway." - 3rd Doctor
badge
“Happiness is nothing unless it exists side by side with sadness. Two sides. One coin” - 7th Doctor
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Does anyone have the new Ubbo-Sathla promo and can scan it for those of us not able to be present at Arkham Nights 2015?

Thanks a million!

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
metabulis wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have the new Ubbo-Sathla promo and can scan it for those of us not able to be present at Arkham Nights 2015?

Thanks a million!

goo

Sure thing, I'll do this in the evening, no probs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-David
Canada
Mascouche
Quebec
flag msg tools
"Courage isn't the matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway." - 3rd Doctor
badge
“Happiness is nothing unless it exists side by side with sadness. Two sides. One coin” - 7th Doctor
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a million Julia.

Any chance you also have "The Dark God" from 2014? The version up on the site is of low quality.

Since we can't get those some other way then attending Arkham Nights, the completist in me can't thank you enough.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
I upped also the Dark God version actually hosted on this site. I don't have the originals (so, even Ubbo will be low quality), just pictures taken by a friend attending the con. Sorry I can't help more
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to get any scan that I can get.
The information is the important part!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
Upped. Needs to go through GeekMod before becoming available, tho. So, if any of you has a few minutes, we can accelerate a little bit the process
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
Welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-David
Canada
Mascouche
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.