Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marshall Sullivan
United States
Norcross
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm about to order the Badlands & Caverns card supplements. With the buy 2 get one free deal I can get an extra, but since I already have the other 4 card supplements should I get x2 Badlands sets?

Has anyone seen or already have the Badlands supplement? Would there be any advantage to owning 2 sets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Badlands something new? I'm in at Minecart so assumed it was part of that. I did get those early release decks months ago.

EDIT- Checked the original Kickstarter and appears this is Stretch Goal. So everyone that backed the game on KS will get it, Minecart level or not.

EDIT 2- And while I was researching this on the KS page it was already answered by the fine folks below.

And to answer the OP, I don't see any reason to have multiple card sets unless you want to do some deckbuilding and make some items more common. With the metric ton of decks coming in the future, it's all going to be pretty random. But you can keep it as a backup if you accidently damage a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rekinom
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the supplement he is referring to.

https://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommerce.com/shadows-of-b...

(Scroll down past all the black Friday banner stuff.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Murphy
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Fore!
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
Is Badlands something new? I'm in at Minecart so assumed it was part of that. I did get those early release decks months ago.

Man, hard to keep up with what is new, what is in Minecart, what isn't. soblue

The Badlands set comes with Outlaw and MineCart pledges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Sullivan
United States
Norcross
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So...got the two copies of this in the mail. Looking through them owning 2 sets isn't such a bad thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.