Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow DC Deck-Builders,

I am organizing an IMPOSSIBLE-MODE Tournament at the Enchanted Grounds Littleton location (3615 West Bowles Avenue, Littleton, CO 80123). The event will be held on December 12th from 10 AM to 2 PM and will consist of 3 rounds of game-play. The tournament will use the Base Set and Crisis main deck cards, Over-sized Characters and Impossible-Mode Super-Villains. Points will be awarded through each round based on VP standings and the winner will receive credit for a Crossover Pack of THEIR CHOICE. Player's will have to be careful though, if the main deck runs out before the last Super-Villain is defeated all players will loose that game and receive 0 Points for that round. Players can also win copies of various DCDBG promos throughout the event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder, the Impossible Mode Tournament near Denver, CO is only 3 days away!!! Brush up on all your Super-Heroes from the Crisis 1 Expansion as they are going to become your new best friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Li
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool, I may be visiting CO sometime,.. hopefully you guys will be around to play. I don't ever really find people who play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony B
United States
flag msg tools
Are you thinking about having another one in the future? I just picked this up, and really just started playing the DC deck building games not too long ago. Been looking for people to play this and doomtown with, pretty hard to find anyone around here (Aurora).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.