Subject: Any idea of a retail release window? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Mauro
United States
Hamilton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Just curious, I don't think I've seen information on timing of a retail release for this. Any one have an idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Brewster
Isle of Man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eldavicho wrote:
Just curious, I don't think I've seen information on timing of a retail release for this. Any one have an idea?

Having just bought a new copy of Catacombs 3rd Edition, I would like to second this question!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I expect it to hit distribution this Wednesday. It will show up at retail shortly after that, roughly the same time frame as the base game did after it was announced. I would estimate within a week or so for some of the bigger US stores/websites.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
linkfung wrote:
No update yet from CSI and Cardhaus. Any news perhaps?

I'm eagerly awaiting this one. Love the base game, but it needs more stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos R
United States
Lake Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sign me up for "patiently" waiting for the game to show up on retailers. News news news!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jamieson
United States
Purcellville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The release date is 12/21. Impressions who distributes for Elzra posted news this week that they will be shipping a bunch of new games on 12/15 for release 12/21. Cavern of Soloth is included in that list.

Edited to add link: http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=096b976b0592b1d9ca225626...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos R
United States
Lake Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just popped up as a preorder on Coolstuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ciggie wrote:
The release date is 12/21. Impressions who distributes for Elzra posted news this week that they will be shipping a bunch of new games on 12/15 for release 12/21. Cavern of Soloth is included in that list.

Edited to add link: http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=096b976b0592b1d9ca225626...

CardHaus also updated their website to show available as of 12/21.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
madspy1337
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I can confirm that it hit retail today. Just picked it up from my FLGS...can't wait to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos R
United States
Lake Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Lucky. I just called CSI to see if they had received the shipment to send out and they said they haven't, nor did they have any info on when they would receive it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Scharpf
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my shipping information. Very excited. Should be here on the 30th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
concord
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
KlausScharpf wrote:
Just got my shipping information. Very excited. Should be here on the 30th
Ditto! Ditto! and Ditto! (from cardhause)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! Just received my copy of Catacombs and Cavern of Soloth today from CardHaus. Happy Festivus!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aeroguru1978 wrote:
Yay! Just received my copy of Catacombs and Cavern of Soloth today from CardHaus. Happy Festivus!

Did you get a shipping notice?

I placed an order at the beginning of October that included this expansion along with 3 other games that have all already been released. Originally the pre-order showed a release at the end of October, then it was moved to the end of November, and then moved again to the end of December. The website still has this as a pre-order item with no identified release date. I have had no shipping notification and no games have shown up, and checking my account it indicates that my order has shipped.

I'm feeling a bit distressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Watson
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
niledesign wrote:
aeroguru1978 wrote:

I placed an order at the beginning of October that included this expansion along with 3 other games that have all already been released. Originally the pre-order showed a release at the end of October, then it was moved to the end of November, and then moved again to the end of December. The website still has this as a pre-order item with no identified release date. I have had no shipping notification and no games have shown up, and checking my account it indicates that my order has shipped.

No worries...according to the thread link below, the expansion went out in 2 separate shipments to retail outlets. Those of us who preordered later (and October is later based on when the expansion went up for presale on the Cardhaus site), it should go out some time this upcoming week.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1428550/update-retail-et...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan H
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Order on Coolstuffinc just got bumped from preorder to processing with a tracking number, whoo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bernard humperdink
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
no sellers in Europe yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
niledesign wrote:
aeroguru1978 wrote:

Yes, I got the standard shipping notice I normally get when I purchase through CardHaus.

I have noticed that under the account settings at CardHaus, that even games I pre-order will say, in my order history that a copy has been ordered, and a copy has been shipped, even when they haven't been shipped. When they are actually shipped there is a separate "shipped" label that will appear at the top of the order where it normally says "pre-order."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Ferraro
United States
Saline
Michigan
flag msg tools
Just found a copy in my FLGS while I was in there browsing, just an FYI if people are still looking.

EDIT: Oh if it's relevant I'm in the U.S., Michigan to be more exact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.