Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gasch
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone else's copy come with their cards bound by rubber bands? I just got home with my copy from my FLGS and the cards were all bound by rubber bands. I'm just curious as to whether this was a previously owned game or if everyone's came that way.

It was in shrinkwrap, but I guess they could have reshrunk(?) it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Harmer-Barnes
United Kingdom
Rainham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came in cardboard packets/cartons, but this was a little while ago now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,Mike.

im like Brad got mine in boxes when game was first released..it could be the "revised"pack you have got.but im not certain.which is the dumbed down version of the first lot that came out.Prodos did it to save on costs apparently

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Seattle
WASHINGTON
flag msg tools
mb
Mine came with rubber bands too. I think i remember reading somewhere that they are using the rubber bands though it does seem odd because its not how most games are packed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stokes
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came new, with rubber bands as well. My head nearly exploded. With a few exceptions, never by a board game from a miniatures company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike W
United States
Silverdale
Washington
flag msg tools
Just received mine from an online retailer and my cards were rubber banded and not shrink wrapped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.