Subject: Blank counters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Certain situations (6.7) are indicated with 'blank counters' but I don't think there are any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Rouy
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You are correct, there is no "blank" counter.

Their use is very rare, "blank" in that case means "whatever counter not used" (like a tirailleur for example). This is just to remember a special status of a unit for a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not a big deal. I made my own blank counter by copying an existing counter and erasing the artwork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuckster williams
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
I found the easiest way to make blank counters, is to take counters from games I no longer play and soak them in bleach for about two hours. My brother-in-law never suspected a thing when his Devil's Cauldron game went missing!devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Rouy
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
phuloivet wrote:
I found the easiest way to make blank counters, is to take counters from games I no longer play and soak them in bleach for about two hours. My brother-in-law never suspected a thing when his Devil's Cauldron game went missing!devil

Pratzen Editions do not endorse destroying games from other companies to make blank counters
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also head to your local hardware store and get tile spacers and a couple of cans of spray paint - different colors for different statuses. Useful for MANY games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.