5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals » Hot Deals - Europe

Subject: milan spiele rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raj Jindel
msg tools
mbmbmb
I found a few good deals here http://www.milan-spiele.de.
Unfortunately postage to UK, means the games I want aren't quite bargains, but I maybe you'll find something.
obviously check the language you buy the game in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kunter Tätte
Estonia
Tartu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one of my favourite online shops. For example, it's the cheapest place for games by Czech Games Edition. Also, the more you order, the cheaper the shipping gets!
Though, one thing I find confusing is the yellow truck status of some games. The translation of the yellow symbol says "The product is currently not available. The article, however, can be pre-ordered". Last time I ordered items with yellow truck symbols, the package arrived very fast but my recent order has been on hold for two weeks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I expect them to have an "Adventskalender" this year again, so there will be special offers every day starting on December 1st.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Paul
Germany
Offenburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Locu wrote:
I expect them to have an "Adventskalender" this year again, so there will be special offers every day starting on December 1st.

You can see the "Adventskalender" all ready at the front page. Peeking not allowed

After all these Coupons and Cyper Monday.. My Pocket is burning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Wyeth
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kunter wrote:
It's one of my favourite online shops. For example, it's the cheapest place for games by Czech Games Edition. Also, the more you order, the cheaper the shipping gets!
Though, one thing I find confusing is the yellow truck status of some games. The translation of the yellow symbol says "The product is currently not available. The article, however, can be pre-ordered". Last time I ordered items with yellow truck symbols, the package arrived very fast but my recent order has been on hold for two weeks :(

This is a major issue for the site as it really doesn't indicate if they will actually have it in stock or if it's never going to be available. Having said that, I have ordered a couple of times from them because euro games are pretty much half the price there compared to the UK and despite the costly postage it's still a bargain. Postage is pretty quick too. I think I ordered on a friday and the parcels arrived the following thursday. So as long as the stuff you want is in stock (the dark green truck icon i think), go for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.