Blitz! A World in Conflict» Forums » Rules

Subject: Air units in naval combat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benedikt Merkel
Germany
Viernheim
flag msg tools
In 4.4 it is written: First, active major powers on the other side may fly any air units that are based in a land area in range of the selected sea area, and whose primary bombing factor is Naval to the selected sea area so that they may join the combat.

Are these statements right?

1. Any air unit can move to a sea Area in range in the "move to sea area phase" and can contribute it's bombing factors in a sea area combat. They are halfed, when the primary bombing factors are not naval factors.

2. When a sea area is selected for combat, only the opposing side may fly additional air units to that sea area and ONLY air units whose primary bombing factors are NAVAL. A land bomber with halfed bombing factors is not allowed.

3. The active player cant react to that with own air units flying to that sea area from land areas.

Sorry if my wording is overly complicated, i am not used to write in english ^^

Thx in advance :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Clifford
United States
Portage
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It looks all right to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, looks good to me. You probably have this already, but one other point is air units with '1' range can't be at sea (they can base thru sea areas, cannot stay out at sea).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.