Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Marlow
United Kingdom
Bridgwater
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is an faq collected for this game anywhere?

I originally thought the rules where pretty clear, but have since realised that we have been getting even basic stuff like attacking/engaging/targeting way wrong soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D. Kelley
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have found the rules to be very clear in general. I think of all the rules questions that have come up recently only one of them was confusing or surprising to me in any way.

But maybe I'm in the minority, so an eventual FAQ will help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure there will be a FAQ soon.

I'm in the camp that the rules are pretty good, only one thing wrong in our first play through (timing of settlement phase in regards to dumping depleted gear)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bigGameGeek wrote:
I'm sure there will be a FAQ soon.

Maybe something unofficial, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for an official FAQ anytime soon. I can take up to a year after the release before FFG releases an official FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helen Slater
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unofficial FAQ posted here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/125504/unofficial-faq

And the discussion thread is here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1482162/unofficial-faq
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.