Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Hey gang. My friends and I are seeking a copy of the original rules from the Ragnor Bros game.

We are trying to explore ways to provide a modest/mild/delicate adjustment to VC's or cards or opening setup to allow the Commies a chance to win.

After a combine 11 games we have got very close but never won. This is a super game, we want to explore what was used in the original version to see where and why changes were made.

Ideally a scan would be super.
Thx
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Kevin, PM me your email address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never played the Ragnar version, but AFAIK they only cleaned up the rules, no real changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gautier

Rhinebeck
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marty S wrote:
Never played the Ragnar version, but AFAIK they only cleaned up the rules, no real changes.

That is my recollection. We (Adam, LBW and I) all sought clarifications from Phil, and Adam may have tweaked one or two minor things, but I'm pretty sure the victory conditions were untouched. Anyway, I have a scan of the original rules if anyone wants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Dieroll Honker wrote:
Marty S wrote:

That is my recollection. We (Adam, LBW and I) all sought clarifications from Phil, and Adam may have tweaked one or two minor things, but I'm pretty sure the victory conditions were untouched. Anyway, I have a scan of the original rules if anyone wants.

Yes please.
Has anyone every won as Commies if so HOW?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.