9 Posts

Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Mantic Customer Service Problem? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stanley Barnes
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone having a problem with getting hold of Mantic's customer service division? It has been more than three months and still no answer. Multiple emails but still no replies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Murphy
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Fore!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mantic has posted a few community updates on the problem. Here's where they outline the improvement plan:

http://manticblog.com/2015/10/16/customer-service-and-kickst...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
jomurph86 wrote:
Mantic has posted a few community updates on the problem. Here's where they outline the improvement plan:

Corporate BS. People at the kickstarter site have been trying for weeks through email or pm to get some help from Mantic about various issues. They are in head in the sand mode still.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Murphy
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Fore!
mbmbmbmbmb
eriochrome wrote:
jomurph86 wrote:

Corporate BS. People at the kickstarter site have been trying for weeks through email or pm to get some help from Mantic about various issues. They are in head in the sand mode still.

Could be. I myself am still waiting to hear back from them (though someone on BGG already answered my question, so now my e-mail is just further gumming up their customer support)

I'd imagine it will be well into next year before things get caught up. Assuming they've managed to hire another community manager, that person will still need time to find their footing and implement effective processes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Mantic is just clearly an organization without an organization. They cannot get out of their own way through their stubbornness. I have advised Chris directly with email and through the kickstarter comments that they need a proper kickstarter delivery FAQ page for DS. You then put a link to that and have an auto reply for you emails that direct people there. I am sure they are getting a lot of repeat questions but that is what FAQ are for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked about refunding my addons, and got a fast "stock" response (they will accept refunds on traps and bone piles, but you pay shipping).

I then followed up to say (again) that I wasn't happy with the acrylic tokens either, and also wanted compensation for the shipping of these items, as I had not changed my mind, I was in fact not happy with the product quality.

Several days later, I was told the boss would be in touch. Several days later I follow up and said I'd not heard back. Several more days have passed... so yeah, I'm having problems here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atila The Hun
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well I have to say Ive had the opposite result. I rang them up spoke to someone there, sorted my issue over the phone, and parcel arrived within the week with missing bits. So Its not always the case they do not respond, I can say in my case they did.
I can not say why no updates though on kickstarter that does seem strange, but I'm sure they do care about their product or they would go out of business. Just perhaps something has gone wrong. Over here we have had gales and heavy rain for almost 2 weeks now, perhaps they are flooded out, lots of places near me are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
When they end me my DS-KS-package there was a problem with the adress they used (was an old one they had still in their system).
I wrote them an email and a PM through KS.
They answered the PM the next day and the email 3 days later. Everything was sorted out and I'm happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Cuthailion wrote:
When they end me my DS-KS-package there was a problem with the adress they used (was an old one they had still in their system).
I wrote them an email and a PM through KS.
They answered the PM the next day and the email 3 days later. Everything was sorted out and I'm happy.

Well hopefully they are able to turn it and get caught up by the time the missing item requests hit them. I am sure that they are not selectively ignoring certain messages while answering others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.