Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean-Pierre Giguere
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys!

Thanks for all the clarifications so far, one questions that would help.

If one monster is blocked then the entire attack is block.

So if non of my creatures have breakthrough and I send 3 13/13 monster and the opposing player blocks with a 2/2 creature, it blocks the 37 damage left over?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ardamaeus wrote:
Hey guys!

Thanks for all the clarifications so far, one questions that would help.

If one monster is blocked then the entire attack is block.

So if non of my creatures have breakthrough and I send 3 13/13 monster and the opposing player blocks with a 2/2 creature, it blocks the 37 damage left over?

Thanks!

Yes.
But remember you can attack multiple times per turn.
In this situation, it's generally better to attack with your 13/13s one at a time, so your opponent can only block one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes, that's right. Think of it like David and Goliath, except if Goliath was 300 feet tall and there were four of him. Obviously David is going to die. But the Goliaths are still fighting him in a field instead of smashing the castle walls (they'll do that next turn). Now if instead they'd all gone out individually - David could only have stopped one of them. Ok, it's not much like David and Goliath now I come to think of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.