United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the latest KS update...

It's trackable here

The latest update on that page is:

Loaded full on vessel ATLANTIC CONVEYOR/5227 for Baltimore-Seagirt,Maryland,U.S.A. 21222 On 11/26/15 12:22 which sailed on 11/26/15 21:00. The ETA at the port of Discharge will be 12/14/15 00:00

So it's a long ocean journey away still.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferox Arcanum
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's hoping it manages to arrive before Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least we are kept up to speed with the shipping news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Finke
United States
Cumming
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ETA is now 12/15/15 23:00
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ETA is now 12/16...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anson Wooten
United States
Springboro
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Art by: Aaron Wooten www.aaronrwooten.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how long it takes for the games to arrive on our doorsteps after they reach the location of discharge (currently projected for the 16th)?

I'm assuming it still needs to go through customs, then gets shipped to a distribution center or warehouse where it will then be shipped to us (Just guessing here, I don't really know whats involved).

Is a pre-Christmas delivery possible? I'm guessing it's not. Thoughts?

Either way, I'm looking forward to getting this. I have the game already, but it got damaged by a spilled drink incident, so i was excited to get in on this kickstarter. Its is good game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Renwick
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately my guess is not. from prior KS experiences it usually takes a couple weeks to clear customs. shouldn't be too long after though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Grayslake
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ETA Now 12/17
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Finke
United States
Cumming
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ETA 12/18
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Petruzzelli
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Last update we had said the ship is expected to dock this evening (Friday), then gets turned over to customs. (do they work on Saturday & Sunday?) Customs clearance usually takes several days, but not sure what the holiday schedule will do to that time frame - after which, scheduling with the trucking company begins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Discharged from vessel ATLANTIC CONVEYOR/5227 at Baltimore-Seagirt,Maryland,U.S.A. 21222 On 12/18/15 20:00
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want the world; I just want your half.
mbmbmbmbmb
ZombieDad2 wrote:
Discharged from vessel ATLANTIC CONVEYOR/5227 at Baltimore-Seagirt,Maryland,U.S.A. 21222 On 12/18/15 20:00

All I know is it seems like it's taken a gosh damn eternity for this friggin game to get here.

I presume at this rate I'll have it mere weeks when they announce that a Carson City Even Bigger Box is going to hit kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HJ Lee
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
Thanks for the update Velma.

Is Game Surplus going to receive and distribute these orders over the holidays? According to its website, Game Surplus' retail section is closed from December 23 to January 3rd. Does that mean shipping of Carson city will have to be after January 4th?

This info, though disappointing, would be useful to know. I can leave for vacation without worrying about a shipment arriving while
I am gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This would be really good to know.

vesicle wrote:
Thanks for the update Velma.

Is Game Surplus going to receive and distribute these orders over the holidays? According to its website, Game Surplus' retail section is closed from December 23 to January 3rd. Does that mean shipping of Carson city will have to be after January 4th?

This info, though disappointing, would be useful to know. I can leave for vacation without worrying about a shipment arriving while
I am gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Petruzzelli
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
We are ready to start shipping these as soon as they arrive - we will not wait until after the 4th. . . At this point (Thurs noon) the games have cleared customs and we are waiting to hear from the trucking company to set up a delivery date. Fingers crossed in hopes they won't wait until after New Years. We are excited to get packing =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HJ Lee
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
Game Surplus wrote:
We are ready to start shipping these as soon as they arrive - we will not wait until after the 4th. . . At this point (Thurs noon) the games have cleared customs and we are waiting to hear from the trucking company to set up a delivery date. Fingers crossed in hopes they won't wait until after New Years. We are excited to get packing =)

Thanks for the update. Hmmm, I might have to stay home for the holidays. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Grayslake
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Game Surplus wrote:
We are ready to start shipping these as soon as they arrive - we will not wait until after the 4th.

Velma, this is excellent, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got my copy though it was sent direct form Quinned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Did you receive any tracking or notification?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Why was yours (to Michigan, right?) direct from Quined rather than by way of Game Surplus?

Was there some alternative shipping option?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Why was yours (to Michigan, right?) direct from Quined rather than by way of Game Surplus?

Because they messed up my order and forgot my add ons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
gillum wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

This coupled with the continuous delays....

I'm starting to get nervous that the copy of Haspelnecht(sp) I added on is going to be MIA....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Biggie wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
gillum wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

This coupled with the continuous delays....

I'm starting to get nervous that the copy of Haspelnecht(sp) I added on is going to be MIA....

Compliments to Game Surplus and Velma who sent me a PM to assuage my fears that my add on would be missing. Thank you Velma.

For anyone who doesn't already know Game Surplus is a great online source for some hard to find titles. I check diligently every Friday around noon (PST when the seem to update the site) to see what great new imports they've added. Check them out for yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Surplus wrote:

Hi Velma,

Any updates on when you expect to begin the shipping process to all the US backers? I assume the delivery truck has been scheduled to bring the boxes from customs to your warehouse location by now (Dec 30).

News updates here on this forum thread would be awesome! There is not much info to be found about this on the Kickstarter campaign page.

Thanks for all you do at GameSurplus!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Petruzzelli
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Good Evening,

Great News! The Truck arrived this afternoon. UPS does not pickup New Years Eve, so unfortunately, because of the holiday, nothing will begin shipping until Monday the 4th. We have already started the packing process though, so we're working ahead.

The publisher's goal is to have the USA shipping completed in a three week period. Our own personal goal is to try to get it done in less time if we can. . . It's a huge amount of games! =)

We'll work hard to get these in your hands as quickly as possible, I know it's been a long wait.

Happy New Year and Happy Gaming!
Velma

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.