Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this digital game be out for the ios and if so, when?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can check here.
http://www.slitherine.com/games/hon_iPad

It has been released for the PC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Idiot
Scotland
Manhattan
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be. When I don't know but I heard 'not until 2016'. The PC version is already out and, by all accounts, very good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The PC version is Ok, but far from complete. I would list it as Early Access, considering the lack of content (ie Action Cards...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the PC version and very happy with it. They are adding new features (just recently patched) and the cards will be added at some point.

The iPad version doesn't interest me since I don't want to play on such a small screen. But apparently it will be out at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really unimpressed with the PC game. Seems like it's very unfinished. And some of their choices (like removing the graphic icons on the terrain), I thought were bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Alta Loma
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have found the digital version an enjoyable single player experience but a rather less enjoyable multiplayer experience mainly due to bugs. Also as mentioned it is not a complete port on the board game, at least not yet.

However they are listening and responding to issues and patching the game up as well as working on an editor and getting the cards added in hopefully by the end of December.

I won't hold my breath on that though.

I would say though that if they keep working on it they'll have a pretty good game in a few months. At least it got me interested in checking out the board game version which I believe I will be picking up this week sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.