Subject: Just bought the APP but some cards are missing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yuepheng
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
It doesn't seem like it has the Crossroad Cards for some of the promo characters? I have Kodiak Coby and plan to get Felicia Day and Roberta Plum. Anyone know if they will be included in the app later?

Until then, I refunded my purchase

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently they are not. Other people have asked for the user created cards too. Hopefully both are added soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You returned $.99?

Doesn't seem to make much sense to include a promo character not everyone has. If they add them, people will complain that the app has cards for characters they have to pay more for. It's lose lose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fleece
United States
New Baltimore
MI
flag msg tools
Jesus Christ is Lord of my life.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:

Doesn't seem to make much sense to include a promo character not everyone has. If they add them, people will complain that the app has cards for characters they have to pay more for. It's lose lose.

They could just include them as an option to have in the deck. I'd be hard pressed to see that as a "lose-lose" situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Johnson
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RogertheDumpling wrote:
kelann08 wrote:

They could just include them as an option to have in the deck. I'd be hard pressed to see that as a "lose-lose" situation.

Exactly. The Sheriff of Nottingham app includes the promos. It shouldn't be too hard to add an options menu to let you add the promo cards.

I own both of those as well, but I'll probably still use the app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yeah, they could design the interface in much the same way as the One Night app, which lets you choose the cards that are in play.

As it is now, the promo cards can't be included in the game when using the app. So what's the point on having both? (The app and the promo cards).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
I have never lost at Ascension nor Shards of Infinity.
badge
mbmbmb
RogertheDumpling wrote:
kelann08 wrote:

Agreed whole-heartedly. The modest effort to integrate a handful of promo cards should've been done upon the release of the app. Eric Summerer, the voice of the app, has hinted that the additional cards are done, so I'm hopeful they'll be released soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gonecase gonecase
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope they include the Dice Tower Promo cards as well. Maybe a code to unlock these cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkeykhang wrote:
It doesn't seem like it has the Crossroad Cards for some of the promo characters? I have Kodiak Coby and plan to get Felicia Day and Roberta Plum. Anyone know if they will be included in the app later?

Until then, I refunded my purchase
So, you knew enough to come to the forums to complain about the app, but not enough to quickly scan the forum titles, and see that this was already discussed.

You could have saved yourself the hassle of refunding your dollar...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuepheng
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the quick response everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been watching; soon as they add the promo I may get the app. Just figured since I own some of the promos, no use getting the app and taking a 'step back' and playing without them in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warner Chaves
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still hoping they'll add the ability to add custom ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.