Richard Johnson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Duck!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for this expansion. Also if you have Sir Bedivere that is a bonus. I would be willing to buy or trade for another game (even buy you a new one if I don't have it). Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cole
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard - As a side note I saw these available on the following 2 sites

www.thegamegeek.net for 15.96

www.hobbiesandgames.com for 19.95

Both contain the Sir Bedivere figure and you could add them to the shopping cart. You might want to email them first to make sure they are available. Being non-mainstream sites they just might be.

Mark

edit: removed extra http

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Johnson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Duck!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Taking a look to see if they are available. One was already listed out of stock on the website when I got there. We'll see on the other. BTW you have an extra http in the links that redirects them to the wrong place. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Johnson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Duck!
mbmbmbmbmb
The gamegeek seemed to have it! They sent my a shipping notice at least. I had looked around all over and hadn't seen in in stock. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
cuzzle wrote:
Looking for this expansion. Also if you have Sir Bedivere that is a bonus. I would be willing to buy or trade for another game (even buy you a new one if I don't have it). Thanks.

Sir Bedivere is included in "A Company of Knights"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.