It would be nice feature to let users edit their own comments in GeekLists. I just commented one list and made error (listed game twice in text) in http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklistcomment/531171#531171 However, I couldn't find any edit function to fix this. In future, edit option would be nice thing to have.
(The Artist formerly known as) Arnest R
Keep calm and carry on...
Actually, the whole Geeklist-"thing" (for lack of a better word) ought to be re-implemented to be on par with all the other improvements BGG has seen over the last year. And yes, there have been many.
Without claiming any originality for listing these, one should be able to :
- add new games anywhere in a list
- reorder game entries arbitrarily, along with their comments
- see a list-index for the long lists (a pop-up would be fine)
- jump to a particular game's entry when following up a GL from a game page
- give editing rights to another Geek
- enforce non-duplication of entries
- see the GL as a "recent" GL from the time it's first made public, to allow people to write them at leasure
- be able to access an index of games which were removed from the list
Any other plans for the week-end, Aldie ?