Space Hulk (fourth edition)» Forums » Variants

Subject: 2vs2 scenario? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
aris da
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
has anyone created a 2vs2 scenario? i would really like to play the game with my company and such a scenario would be most welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Lodge
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure I've seen a specific 3 player. It's easy to convert some others to 3. Just take a squad each.

Not seen any 4 player variants though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Hook
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many of the scenarios have two blip reinforcements, so for a two-man Genestealer team, each player could receive and control one blip, and all of the genestealers that are created by those blips. It'd be up to those players to keep track of which models are whose.

Since there are only a few sculpts for the genestealers, each player could claim one or two specific sculpts, and only play with those models. Or, you could also use those really cheap plastic poker chips that come in either blue, red, or white, and slip a colored chip under your model. And each player would have a different colored chip to mark their models.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hall
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played 4 players, but we've played 3 quite a bit. As has been said, just play a mission with two terminator teams and have one person control each.

I think the idea to have two genestealer players who each get half of the blips each round would work pretty well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aris da
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JonHook wrote:
Many of the scenarios have two blip reinforcements, so for a two-man Genestealer team, each player could receive and control one blip, and all of the genestealers that are created by those blips. It'd be up to those players to keep track of which models are whose.

Since there are only a few sculpts for the genestealers, each player could claim one or two specific sculpts, and only play with those models. Or, you could also use those really cheap plastic poker chips that come in either blue, red, or white, and slip a colored chip under your model. And each player would have a different colored chip to mark their models.

sounds quite legit i ll give it a try
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.