Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Theo Peters
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that when Myth came out it was highly anticipated but failed to deliver, especially in regards to the rulebook. So I shied away from it, even though the concept looked great. I "think" I've heard bits and pieces here and there that they're going to fix the rulebook and the other problems, but I haven't heard for sure.

Is Myth fixed yet? Or should I just wait for Gloomhaven?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Held
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
This shark, swallow you whole.
badge
I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gloomhaven is shaping up to be something fantastic, although you're going to be waiting at least 7-8 months until it's released onto the public.

Myth is still sitting up on my shelf after the initial 8 hour first game trying to figure out the rules-what a mess. I've heard that the new rulebook has streamlined many of the initial issues/errata but it left such a bad first impression on me I haven't had the urge to pull it back out. I probably should though, somewhere buried in there is probably a very good game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
threepointthed wrote:
I know that when Myth came out it was highly anticipated but failed to deliver, especially in regards to the rulebook. So I shied away from it, even though the concept looked great. I "think" I've heard bits and pieces here and there that they're going to fix the rulebook and the other problems, but I haven't heard for sure.

Yes. It's been "fixed" for the better part of a year now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theo Peters
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm just waiting for Gloomhaven then ha. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santanz Child
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
OMFG SO MANY GAMES!!!!
badge
LiL' Devil of Awesome
mbmbmbmbmb
I was excited for Myth but never made it through a single game now just the thought of it even with updated and corrected rules makes me not want to play anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
threepointthed wrote:

Yes. It's been "fixed" for the better part of a year now.

The question for me is "Do I trust the publisher?" No, I do not. The BGG community here and a FFG employee essentially saved their rear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.