2 Posts

New York 1901» Forums » Rules

Subject: Green lots touching street? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Hirschman
United States
flag msg tools
I asked about this issue as part of another question, but the issue involved only one example and the general issue still isn't clear to me. There are 2, two space green lots and 1, three space green lot in between New Street and Broad Street on the board. I understand that the green lots do not touch Wall Street and the three space green lot does not touch Exchange Street.
1) Does the three space green lot touch New Street?
2) Do both of the two space green lots touch Broad Street and one of them also touches Exchange Street? (I ask because the only difference regarding some of these lots compared to some of the other lots is the thickness of the border surrounding the lots. Even the thickness of the border of the green lots on the New Street side is different from the thickneess of the border on the Broad Street side.)
3) Are there other examples on the board of a lot not touching at least one street? I don't think so but I am not absolutely sure.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chenier La Salle
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. Thanks for playing the game.
1)Yup.
2) Yes and Yes.
3) All lots touch at least one street.
And yes, the sidewalk is thicker around the Stock Exchange. Sorry for any confusion. It was done for both authenticity (you'll find the streets on the board pretty much where they are in real life) and for uniformity in the width of the streets.
Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.