Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Wolfe
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I count 8 on the deeds board, 3 on the progress track, and then 1 each on the sailors and knights tracks. So where does the 13th citizen go?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico W.
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It's for the player who built the most houses. In the first edition of the game there's no space to put it, in (some) later editions it's marked on the travelling board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't see a spot on the Deluxe edition board.

It sure seems like there should have been one, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules under Setup (Deluxe Version) - #8:"Place 13 Citizen Tiles on the marked spaces on the game board and the "Beneficial Deeds" board. Put the remaining tile on the table."

We put the last citizen on the upper right corner of the MAP as a reminder that he is to be given to the player with the most Trading Stations at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Rieberghs
Belgium
Turnhout
-- Maak uw keuze --
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On my board there 's a space especially for it in the upper left corner of the travelling board

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
N2xU wrote:

It's for the player who built the most houses. In the first edition of the game there's no space to put it, in (some) later editions it's marked on the travelling board.

Totally forgot that on Saturday. I think I still would have won though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.