Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Henry
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started playing and we are missing Item Card 8. I have tried to contact space Cowboys to get a replacement but in the mean time would like to at least know what the card is so that we can continue the game. Can anyone help out? Thanks.

Also, anyone know how best to contact Space Cowboys? I sent a message on their site and Facebook but they are both in French.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming you're talking about The Asylum scenario. Item 8 is...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
A new section of the PLAN. It goes in the bottom left corner of the map, shows a new location you can visit: Dr Hyacinthe's Office (Location 8) and has the blue symbol which indicates you can start future runs with this card in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Henry
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome comrade, my copy has one missing item card too (in my case is item 11).

ํYou can try to contact them on Facebook directly, they can speak English pretty well (although, don't expect a fast respond, look like they are very busy and don't have a time to check Facebook frequently).

...For E-Mail... I try to contact Asmodee twice since last month, but they never respond to my E-Mail for some reasons...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Poulpe
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Hi,
F
irst of all, the website should redirect you to the english page!

Customer service is handled through our various distributors, so there are different ways to get replacement parts, but we can help you with that.

Concerning the USA, support@asmodee.com is the best entry point to Asmodee North America spare parts service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Poulpe
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
pcichigo wrote:

ํYou can try to contact them on Facebook directly, they can speak English pretty well (although, don't expect a fast respond, look like they are very busy and don't have a time to check Facebook frequently).

By the way, we're finding this a bit strange. Your first message was on the 21th of November and we answered it the same day... maybe we missed a previous one, which may happen because, as you say, we're quite busy here But we can't find it.

Anyway, both our Facebook pages (french and US) and our twitter account are a good way to contact us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
devin ott
msg tools
mbmb
Item 8 is pretty significant LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.