Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With T.I.M.E Stories and Pandemic Legacy I would love to see a Mansions of Madness Legacy. I think this game would really lend itself to an over arching story. I would love to see it play out over multiple sessions where your choices and win/losses matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Bolakov
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think we'll see it with MoM specifically, but surely it's only a matter of time before a similar game gets a legacy version. Fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry L
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
Roll for it
badge
I + I = 0
mbmbmbmbmb
The part where you smash deceased character minis with a hammer would be kind of neat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samo Oleami
Slovenia
Ljubljana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sasigns wrote:
With T.I.M.E Stories and Pandemic Legacy I would love to see a Mansions of Madness Legacy.

Oh yeah, instead of a game replayable 6 times you'd get one replayable 12 times. Huge improvement!

RingelTree wrote:
The part where you smash deceased character minis with a hammer would be kind of neat.

As I keeper I never used half the minis in the base set, especially the big ones - so yeah, boil them in water till they dissolve. They're just taking up space and I hate to know the cultist better as that's all the game lets me use...

(Call of the Wild is a bit better in both regards, if you bothered to stick with the game for so long in the first place. Come to think of it - if Legacy would combine the scenarios of base game + both expansions that would be the same amount of plays for half the price (hopefully). Huge bargain. And they probably have stacks of these minis in some basement anyhow).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schneider
Germany
Fürth
flag msg tools
Turn the right corner in Sin City...
badge
...and you can find anything.
mbmbmbmbmb
A Call of Cthulhu RPG boardgame...

That would be absolutely great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sasigns wrote:
With T.I.M.E Stories and Pandemic Legacy I would love to see a Mansions of Madness Legacy. I think this game would really lend itself to an over arching story. I would love to see it play out over multiple sessions where your choices and win/losses matter.
Why oh WHY do they keep going back to that house!!?!

Pete (amuses himself with a horror meme)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.