Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, very short time after the 'creation' of the game, and it is already available:

http://www.nestorgames.com/#tetrarchia_detail

To thank all the people buying it, please post in this thread if you buy it and want the game microbadge, mb (it represents Rome and the power sharing among the 4 tetrarchs), I'll tip you the GG needed!
meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Peck
United States
Baldwinsville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
paperparachute games! http://games.suspended-chord.info/
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: TETRARCHIA available at nestorgames! Free microbadge...
Purchased! Can't wait, looks really fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Warren
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Miguel, just noticed this thread. I went ahead and purchased the microbadge myself (and am already proudly displaying it as you can see)... but if you'd like to tip me the GG for it I'll take it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And for those new to nestorgames, this is how you should put everything back in the case:

franchi wrote:
At nestorgames' site, clicking on "FUN TO TAKE AWAY", there is a video describing the portable format used for most of his games, BASKETmind included. But I've seen people puting the components back into the bag in some weird ways, leading to boards that don't stay flat.

This is how you should do it:

Place the boards face down, with the pieces inside, roll them, and then put one end into the bag and push the other end inside. This way the game will be portable and the boards will stay flat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Peck
United States
Baldwinsville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
paperparachute games! http://games.suspended-chord.info/
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy showed up yesterday, a bit squished. But since everything's flexible, I'm sure it'll pop back into shape easily

I really like the idea of a neoprene board. More publishers should do that...

Can't wait to take it for a spin soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A reminder for new players: to thank you all, if you buy the game microbadge (mb, a symbol of Rome and of the power sharing among the 4 tetrarchs) please post in this thread and I'll tip the 8 GG you spent!
meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.