Rodger Deering
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hello all! I hope everyone is doing great, and had a great thanksgiving...well, this was going to be my celebration playthrough that I have promised many people, of my all time favorite game, Dungeonquest, and chat with people about Dungeon Crusade.

But it got SO late in the day (on a sunday), and the camera I was using was just not holding a charge....I got to turn 3 on both of the boards and had to stop. I truly apologize, as I really want to share this with fellow gamers. I have to finish putting all of the game content on the digital templates for Dungeon Crusade for the print shop this week, so what I'm thinking is starting this mega playthrough on this Friday, and run it through the weekend.

I want to give this game the time and attention it deserves for people to enjoy it to it's fullest. I hope you enjoy this, and it's great to be back on You Tube with everyone and share some of my gaming life and Dungeon Crusade with everyone!

Have a great day, and I will be back with this most insane playthrough for fans of Dungeonquest, and of course news on Dungeon Crusade, which will be being printed this week....talk to you soon....Rodger

p.s. Please forgive my rushed speaking in the video...I had SO much I wanted to say, and was trying to get it all out! Just way too much excitement! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6lM6qSm_c
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.