Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garyp
Australia
Berry
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow - this whole section makes absolutely no sense to me at all - yet no-one else seems to have raised any queries about the process - points that are unclear to me:

Monsters have a damage value - this is their life points? Or this is how many damage they inflict on the warriors?

Monsters have a defence value - this is their life points? Or this is how many damage they inflict on the warriors? Or do my warriors need to exceed the defence value and any extra hits count as one Damage each?

Or something else completely!

Any clarification would be very gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Will play almost everything. Unless i hate it ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
The number in the red is their attack value the number in the blue their life.

You need as many successes as the blue value to destroy them.

All damage is done simultatious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Reissmann
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
garypgary wrote:
Wow - this whole section makes absolutely no sense to me at all - yet no-one else seems to have raised any queries about the process - points that are unclear to me:

Monsters have a damage value - this is their life points? Or this is how many damage they inflict on the warriors?

Monsters have a defence value - this is their life points? Or this is how many damage they inflict on the warriors? Or do my warriors need to exceed the defence value and any extra hits count as one Damage each?

Or something else completely!

Any clarification would be very gratefully received. Thanks in advance.
The number in the upper left corner of the card is the amount of damage they will do to your warriors each round of combat. Each damage done to your warriors will kill one of your warrior dice. Each shield you roll will negate one damage. The number in the upper right corner of the card is the total number of hits you need to roll to defeat the card. Damage by both sides is done simultaneously so even if you roll enough in one round to defeat it you still take the damage and lose the corresponding number of dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another game saved by BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garyp
Australia
Berry
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks guys - obvious now that you explain it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W*m L**naerts
Belgium
Beerse
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
garypgary wrote:
Many thanks guys - obvious now that you explain it.

Look at the bottom of p7 and entire p8 for further clarification whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.