Subject: Good/great combos. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
glenn3e glenn3e
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great combo:

Dwarf Monk: This is the deck I would use to teach a new player since the two decks cover each other's weaknesses while also being possibly overpowered. Good card draw, high hp, good initiative, high defence etc.

Human Paladin: These are two decks that complement themselves well. Holy Strike/Blessed Blade/Quick Stab/Vicious Elbow combo can KO an opponent in one hit with an average aggression cost. The Paladin and Human's special ability enables you to discard cards until you can get the right cards for this combo.

Dark Elf Dark Knight: Dark Knight wants to hang back and gain a lot of aggression before drawing cards. Dark Elf has a lot of defence cards to help the Dark Knight hang back. The Dark Elf can generate tokens on taking damage and the Dark Knight can heal himself so these work well together.

Good combo:
Orc Ranger: Orc ability lets you gain aggression when you take damage and the life card is a Basic Strike. Ranger ability lets you manipulate your life pile and put in more Basic Strikes. Seems pretty good.

High Elf Samurai: Both decks can generate multiple attacks at relatively low cost. You can even hit the enemy on the first round before they can generate enough aggression to counter. I once had two Samurai blades that reduce aggression when hit, wound me on the first round, forcing me to empty my aggression pile to prevent them from being loss and putting myself very far back. Definitely a good rush combo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alice Penn Howard
msg tools
cat person ranger - the racial/class abilities give you a huge ammount of control over which cards you get, letting you minimise your chance of having bad cards/losing skill cards and the skill cards themselves give you a lot of draw power

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alice Penn Howard
msg tools
Dwarf barbarian - Lots of health to soak attacks and generate rage combined with the only 9 drop basic strike make a lethal combo, the high offense barbarian cards also balance well with the high defense dwarf cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.