Hide
4 Posts

Burgle Bros.» Forums » Variants

Subject: More than 4 players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zeroth maxima
msg tools
Has anyone tried playing with more than 4 yet? Seems like you could probably play up to 6 with the board size. Im just not sure if increased player action would lower the difficulty, or if the increased guard movement would make it impossible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't tried it, but I will say that we've found 4 players to be more difficult than 2 players. Increased guard movement can be problematic when you have too many players on the same floor. We try to split players up as soon as we find the stairs and get 4 players onto 3 floors as quickly as possible. Having 6 players is going to add quite a bit of chaos!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Third
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
flag msg tools
Gàidheal Laidinneach
badge
Genii Cucullatii
mbmbmbmbmb
Discussed here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1474547/5-players

I've played it with 5, and it worked very well. It was extremely tense, because of the extra guard movement, but we nonetheless managed to win. Just. :-)

This was with two floors; maybe three floors and five players would be easier because it's possible to spread out more across the floors. I'm not sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zeroth maxima
msg tools
Nice thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.