Marco Nurmi
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
'Mad' Ivan's basic attack for example: Heroes hit by a roll of 6 suffer bleed.

If Miss Mags gives him +1 to hit, would that mean that also rolls of 5 cause bleed?

Conversely, if something gives him -1 to hit is it now impossible for him to cause bleed?

Reading the rules under "Modifiers and Re-rolls" on page 16 I would say yes to both. However, I have a feeling that this might not be the intention. Or then again, maybe it is

Also as a side note, the parenthesis in Miss Mags ability Wellsport Fury reads that the ability can only add to hit "to a a minimum of 2+". This is a slightly awkward contradiction to the rulebook that states that modifiers applies to the dice roll result, not the to hit value. It would have been more in line with the rulebook to write "rolls of 1 still miss" or something like that. Anyway, not a big deal, just something I wanted to point out.

Great game by the way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No...at least that is how we have ruled it. Ivan's chance to hit is increased however he still needs to roll a 6 if he wants to cause a bleed. Miss Mags ability gives him a +1 to Hit, it doesn't say anywhere that it affects anything else but the chance to hit. If it said it adds a +1 to hit and to trigger conditions I'd be inclined to agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.