Subject: Enemy turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Why
United Kingdom
Ware
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
Enjoying Warhammer quest the card game but still unclear on the 'enemy phase' - do ALL engaged non- exhausted enemies activate? And do all shadow enemies reveal and activate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Mlodzkoski
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes -- all non-exhausted all zones. Players pick starting with the leader (first player in that round)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hubbard
United States
Mullica Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
All ready (not exhausted) enemies activate in the enemy phase. Players take turns activating a ready enemy that they're engaged with, or a ready enemy in the shadow zone (face up or face down) if there aren't any left in their engagement zone. Depending on their abilities, some of those shadow zone enemies will move to engage the activating hero, or possibly stay in the shadows. Enemies with Prey might engage an other hero if there's one with more wounds.

Suppose the enemy phase starts with 1 enemy in the shadows and 2 engaged with the other player, all are ready. As the first player my only choice would be to activate the enemy in the shadows. Player 2 would then activate one of his two engaged enemies. I would skip my turn as there are no ready enemies engaged with me or in the shadows, and player 2 would activate his 2nd engaged enemy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, dumb question, just to be sure I am doing everything right.
So if I have already activated all enemies engages with my hero, I need to activate any ready enemy in the shadow. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Madazam wrote:
Sorry, dumb question, just to be sure I am doing everything right.
So if I have already activated all enemies engages with my hero, I need to activate any ready enemy in the shadow. Correct?

Correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.